Baby Quasar MD Plus Reviews – Anti-Aging LED Light Therapy Devices
In a world that is increasingly becoming competitive, you need to work extra hard to get a slot at the top. With the struggle, stress and hard work associated with success, you are likely to feel drained and your skin is the first thing to betray your efforts. Your skin says a lot about you. That is why the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry is booming.
Image via babyquasar
A lot of people have covered the wrinkles and blemishes with makeup, while others have sought the spa treatment. Spas can give you a long lasting rejuvenation but soon or later, you will have to go back for the expensive treatment
But hey, you do not need to worry about the overwhelming budget of spas anymore. Baby Quasars bring the spa to your home with their Quasars MD Plus device. You can now eliminate wrinkles and boost production of healthy cells at your convenience.
The Baby Quasars skin rejuvenation device works on the principle of light therapy. This article, will tell you all there is to know about this device. We will also give you advice on how to select the best skin rejuvenation device and give you the pros and cons of the Baby Quasars device based on consumer reviews.
Criteria – Why do you need the Baby Quasar skin rejuvenation device?
You lead a busy life, and there is hardly time to go to the spa. You have considered a skin rejuvenation device but you are not sure what to look for. Don’t worry, we have you covered. Here are a few things to look for in a skin rejuvenation device
- FDA clearance – Essentially, your device must use a safe technology to deliver the rejuvenation. Do not purchase any device that is not cleared or approved by FDA (Food and Drugs Administration). FDA-cleared devices are generally safe for use in your homes.
- Technology used – There are several ways to rejuvenate the skin, including massages and TENS devices, but light therapy devices have taken the cake in the skin rejuvenation department. Their deep and lasting effect accounts for their popularity.
- Periods between each use – A device that works within the shortest time warrantying only a few minutes of use each time appeals a lot to people that lead a busy life. You only need to use a few minutes a day and let the magic work itself.
- Safety – overuse of a device on your skin might be harmful. Light therapy devices also tend to overheat. This warrants a safety feature that switches off the device periodically.
- Depth of rejuvenation action – A good skin rejuvenation device is more effective if it penetrates deep into the dermis layer of your skin. This is where the collagen fiber and skin cells are produced. If this layer is well stimulated, you do not have to use the device that regularly.
The baby quasar md plus is a skincare therapy device that has used the popular light therapy for its functionality. As you age, your skin becomes inhibited in its ability to produce the collagen and elastin necessary for a healthy skin. Dermatologist have noticed that a combination of light-red, amber and dark-red light with infrared light will boost elastin and collagen up to 200% when applied to the skin. The result is a wrinkle-free youthful skin.
Quasar MD Plus uses this technology via 6 red LEDs, 6 red-amber LEDs, 6 amber LEDs and 6 infrared LEDs. The light and the soothing warmth stimulate production of more healthy skin cells.
When you purchase this device, you get a manual for directions along with it. The instructions are quite simple: start with a clean face, plug in your device and turn it on, place it on the area of concern and move it gently over this area for a good light distribution. After 3 minutes, the device will go off; letting you repeat the procedure in another area.
Be careful not to repeat the therapy on one area for too long, otherwise it will dry your skin out. All you need is around 20 minutes a day to cover your whole face. You will need to use it 5 times a week for 8 weeks before you can start using it occasionally in desired areas.
The MD Plus device is FDA-Cleared for regular (up to 5 times a week) home use. The best thing about this device is its large head that literally brings the spa to your home unlike other tinier devices that will consume more time to complete a treatment.
How does Baby Quasar Work?
Baby Quasar MD Plus reviews
Several consumers have used this device in their skincare therapy. Here are their thoughts based on online Baby Quasar MD Plus reviews
Things We Liked
- Removes fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and soft.
- Tightens and lifts your skin giving you a youthful glow
- Reduces sebum production and clears acne – If you have a really oily face, the sebum
- oil production will go down and even heal, dry and prevent acne and rosacea-related breakouts.
- Reduces acne scars and red spots/sores.
- Large and powerful head – This means that you will need less time per treatment and faster results than any other skincare therapy device.
- Baby Quasars give you a lifetime warranty for the device, with a 90-day no questions asked guarantee.
Things We Didn't Like
- For impatient people, 8 weeks is too long a time to wait for effective changes.
- If you have a dry skin, or use for too long on one area, you will probably experience dryness with this device.
- Does not work for some people – It is not clear if it is due to impatience or it just doesn’t work for them. You must use the device regularly for 8 weeks to get desired effects says the manufacturer/
Baby quasar md plus before and after
baby quasar md plus before and after pictures. Image via Quasarmd
Now that you know about the Baby Quasars device, you no longer need the risky Botox and cosmetic procedures or the skin-clogging make up kit. Buy this device to get your glow back with guaranteed results after a few weeks. You might think it is expensive, but it is eventually way cheaper than visiting a spa. You can use the MD Plus for wrinkles along with the Quasars MD Blue to remove blemishes. Always remember to start your therapy with a clean/washed face.
In the next post we will talk about comparison between baby quasar md plus vs lightstim. Please leave your comments and share your experience
See all our post about Skin Care